Tuesday 29 September 2009

There's a first for everything...

Hello! This is my first post to my new Design Practice blog, which I am quite pleased is now up and running. This week has also brought my first ever piece of information graphics....hooray (sort of)!

This is a piece that I produce over 2 evenings, and it explains the main types of espresso coffee that you get in most coffee outlets. I had a rather confusing experience in Australia recently, where it took 2 guys 10 minutes and 3 different cups of coffee to understand exactly what I wanted (which was a regular coffee with cold milk). I realised that the names for different types of coffee are known to consumers, but the actual contents is not always obvious, and therefore we usually go for the safest option when choosing so that we don't get something we don't want. So this explains exactly what you're getting...

No comments:

Post a Comment