Friday 4 December 2009

Gifts Galore...

I have finished producing the wrapping paper for my Occasions brief, finally!
It has taken a little while to produce them; partially because I had to do all the foiling which I needed to find time to do, partially because I had to organise putting the foiled designs through the printer to finish them, and partially because I was scared that it would all go horribly wrong! Anyway, here is a photo (taken on my desk) of 4 parcels wrapped in the paper. I am going to photograph the whole range together and individually so that I can present them on my boards really cleanly.



Overall I am quite pleased with the outcome; Unfortunately the print of the black once the metallic areas had been foiled has not lined up perfectly, but there isn't an awful lot I can do about it. So, I've decided that it will do for the photos and submission as it is mainly the concept and design rather than the finish I can achieve within college.

No comments:

Post a Comment